[wpkg-users] Windows 7 Home

SERVICE LUKAS service at lukas-bch.com.pl
Tue Oct 2 12:21:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've noticed this thread "WPKG on Windows 7" from last month
(ufortunately I wasn't subscribed then) but some things are still not
clear to me:
1. Have any of you managed to run gp-script on Windows 7 Home?
2. Why WPKG service isn't running properly on Windows 7 shutdown? I've
seen programs that make backup on shutdown (probably through OnShutdown
event) and they run with messages on screen without problems even for a
very long time. Here is example screen from such a program
http://www.ferrobackup.com/pl/picture.php?sfilename=shutdown-backup.jpg
(it's from Vista but works also on Win 7).

Regards,
Chris