[wpkg-users] Problems with vlc player and Adobe Reader 11.0.02

Michael Mosel Michael.Mosel at gcsc.uni-giessen.de
Thu Feb 21 09:30:06 CET 2013

Hey everyone,

I am still having trouble deploying vlc player and the new Adobe Reader 11.0.02.
Could someone of you perhaps send me their packages so I can have a look and try to figure out what exactly is going wrong?

Thank you in advance
Michael

--
Michael Mosel | Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
Website

Tel.: +49.641.993 00 43
Tel.: +49.641.993 00 41 (GCSC Office)
Michael.Mosel at gcsc.uni-giessen.de