[wpkg-users] Checking for Adobe Flash Player ActiveX and Plugin (check results)

Ronny ladiko at web.de
Sat Jan 5 23:30:24 CET 2013

There are two different installers. One is for Internet Explorer (the
Active X version) and one is for all other Browsers (the Plugin). So if
you just installed one of them, you could only check of that one. I
install All-in-One-Runtimes to get Flash,Shockwave,Java,Net Framework,
DirectX, J#, C++ and some other stuff and just add the checks for the
packages that are mentioned in the changelog whenever i update the
All-in-One-Runtimes... http://www.sereby.org/site/changelog so the last
changes for v2.0.2 were that the Flash Player was updated to
v11.5.502.135 and Java to 7.0 update 10. If that matches, everything is
fine.

Olé Ronny