[wpkg-users] Checking for Adobe Flash Player ActiveX and Plugin (check results)

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 23:54:23 CET 2013

Am 05.01.2013 23:30, schrieb Ronny:

>> When I add the profile to the host again the ActiveX and the Plugin
>> Version is reinstalled. I thought the check is skipped, if there's a
>> positive result in wpkg.xml. Why is the Plugin installed?

The check results in the wpkg.xml file are only used for the /query
option to be able to create a report of the current state.

This is mainly used by
http://www.gig-mbh.de/edv/software/wpkgtools/wpkg-create-report-english.htm
to generate a HTML or Excel report from copies of wpkg.xml files on a
server.

Just ignore them, since the checks will be executed during validation of
the installation anyways.

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: