[wpkg-users] Global max execution time hardcoded?

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 22:31:55 CET 2013

Am 26.03.2013 17:31, schrieb Marco Gaiarin:

> But i need to move to win7 now, so i need my parachute...

I have entirely moved to scheduled tasks for anything above Windows XP,
since it gives you the ability to check for a running session and if
there is one you just don't execute WPKG.

Sure the service using WPKG-client was better, but if the O/S is
blocking things, you need to use other ways.

I have tried out WPKG-GP, but I was not convinced that running software
installation at startup is a good thing to do.

Updating machines might take a longer period of time, so not all updates
will be done, but at least they run without trouble for the user and for me.

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: