[wpkg-users] Global max execution time hardcoded?

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Wed Mar 27 09:39:56 CET 2013

Mandi! Stefan Pendl
  In chel di` si favelave...

> I have entirely moved to scheduled tasks for anything above Windows
> XP, since it gives you the ability to check for a running session
> and if there is one you just don't execute WPKG.

Sorry, i seek more info: you have scheduled a task that run on ''idle''
time? Or that run on ''no one logged on''?
If wpkg start and someone logon, wpkg stop, pause, what? Can you share
your scripts?
I'm curious... ;)))

> I have tried out WPKG-GP, but I was not convinced that running
> software installation at startup is a good thing to do.

Meetoo. But i think also that provide feedback to the user is a
valuable thing, so still i hope that a fully working ''agent'' (as WPKG
Client was for XP) is needed.

As just stated, i'm working inside my company (exactly: a nonprofit
organization) to promote a sponsorship...

  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                    http://www.sv.lnf.it/

	   http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/chi_siamo/5xmille.php