[wpkg-users] Help wpkg windows 7 64bit

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Tue Nov 5 11:03:44 CET 2013

Mandi! Nicolas Briche
  In chel di` si favelave...

> >I have a problem with Windows 7 64 bits, the check condition no
> >functionally. When the pc boot the software are reinstalled.
> Can you give us your package definition?

And also the log. I've had a win7 box that (caused by a faulty power
supply) got massive filesystem corruption, and exposed a behaviour like
that: most of the check condition was ineffective, or wrong (eg, the
'os' version return a value that was not a ''standard'' one, so all the
os-version check condition get mad).

That box exposed also other trouble, so i've reinstalled that. And i've
lost the log. ;(

  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                    http://www.sv.lnf.it/

	   http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/chi_siamo/5xmille.php