[wpkg-users] Deploying Google Chrome - personal install not enterprise install?

Dafydd Jones (techneg.it) dafydd at techneg.it
Tue Nov 19 16:55:59 CET 2013

Hi Pete,

Chrome stores its profile locally only by design, so you needn't worry
about any roaming issues. Users are "supposed" to use Chrome's sync to
transfer settings between machines.

I use an Enterprise install, but let Chrome manage its own updates (using a
"versiongreaterorequal" check), which needs a minimum of maintenance.

Regards,
Daf