[wpkg-users] wpkg client and windows 7

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 19:08:54 CEST 2013

Am 09.10.2013 12:11, schrieb laurent COOPER:
> Thank you for your posts and your script.
>
> So wpkg can be made to work using a script at anytime indeed.
>
> Just a question... If a user turn on a computer, then wait let's say 5 minutes before he logs on. If during this time your script is launched, it will launch the script and shutdown ?

I don't run the script at startup, since startup and logon are not to be
delayed.
Users find really stupid ways of ruining a system, when the startup is
delayed.

> Another question : if wpkg variables are not defined you shut down ? Why not just do nothing ?

That is the way it works in my environment, you can do whatever you want
in your environment.
The objective is to shutdown the system, installing with WPKG is just an
option, which I didn't need with XP.

--
Stefan P.

Top-posting: