[wpkg-users] WPKG Server Migration

Paul McGrath J.P.McGrath at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Sep 23 20:25:07 CEST 2013

Hi Dale,
  I use a wpkg package.  I update my settings.xml file then add this to the main (all PC) profile and every wpkg is then update and pointed to the new server.

<package
       id="wpkg-settings"
       name="WPKG Settings"
       revision="4"
       priority="1000"
       reboot="false"
       execute="once">
       <install architecture="x86" cmd='%PROGRAMFILES%\WPKG\wpkginst.exe --SETTINGSFILE=%SETTINGS%\settings.xml'/>

       <upgrade architecture="x86" cmd='%PROGRAMFILES%\WPKG\wpkginst.exe --SETTINGSFILE=%SETTINGS%\settings.xml'/>

       <remove cmd='%comspec% /c echo "nothing"'/>
</package>

Paul