[wpkg-users] WPKG Server Migration

Jon Rhoades jrhoades at svi.edu.au
Tue Sep 24 01:12:07 CEST 2013

Hi Dale,

This is something I'd suggest you handle with DNS, have a CNAME of, for instance, wpkg.yourcompany.com pointing to your fileserver. Then if you even need to change server you just copy the files to the new server and re-point the CNAME at the new server.

You may need to use Paul's update package idea this time, but still make a CNAME and use the update package to point to this.

Cheers Jon