[wpkg-users] R: Re: WKPG host identification problem

adrianorossi1991 at libero.it adrianorossi1991 at libero.it
Sat Apr 12 18:57:31 CEST 2014

Hi Dad,
thank you very much for your answer.
I've implemented a lot of test without success. I'm sending you a zip attached with this file:
1) hosts.xml (with the client definitions);
To install I've use this command: cscript wpkg.js /synchronize /debug
2) local_pc.log (the success install inside the server pc);
3) remote_pc.log (the error install inside the client);
4) settings.xml (client settings)

I've verify the "Test settings" inside the Client and I've received all [OK]. Also I've verified that inside the client I could find "WPKG Service". It's correct that only the Server version has a service?

Thank you very much for your help
Have a nice day
Adriano