[wpkg-users] WPKG Client modified to run at Windows Vista, 7, 8 shutdown

Krzysztof Gibas killgore at wp.pl
Tue Apr 15 18:40:54 CEST 2014

2014-04-15 at 15:16 Nils Thiele wrote:

> 2014-04-15 15:05:44 -> Network resource required
> 2014-04-15 15:05:47 -> WNetAddConnection2-> Eine angegebene
> Anmeldesitzung ist nicht vorhanden. Sie wurde gegebenenfalls bereits
> beendet.

> WNetAddConnection2 is an error? but i dont know what it means ;)

No, it's not an error, it's a name of Microsoft function. But why didn't you translate following message? If I get it right (I don't know German) it says that network session ended. Probably this error:

http://wpkg.org/FAQ#WPKG_Client:_I_configured_WPKG_Client_to_access_a_network_path_as_.22user.22_-_it_doesn.27t_work._Why.3F

Have you really configured your client as in http://wpkg.org/WPKG_Client_-_GUI_help ?

OR it could be that some critical network component shut down earlier. Like in a notebook on Wi-Fi.

> What should happen at shutdown?

There should be simply loong wait for installation to complete. And you will see it in eventviewer (every parsed package is put there).

> is there a graphical output on what wpkg
> is doing?

No, and currently I don't have any idea how to do it.

--
Regards,
 Chris