[wpkg-users] Settings screen resolution

Paul McGrath J.P.McGrath at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jan 27 09:10:23 CET 2014

Hi Stefan,
  Some older software 'prefers' to run in 4:3 to display images better and it may be easier to get 500 people to change their resolution manually but even over paid educated people struggle to read instructions (with pictures!) and doing it for them is often easier, simpler, quicker and less hassle.  I am researching the concept so may not necessarily do it.
Thanks
Paul