[wpkg-users] Access base dir in package definition

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Wed May 14 18:38:50 CEST 2014

Hi Oliver,

On 14.05.2014 16:47, Oliver Sauder wrote:
> Yes it can but I have to deploy a new revison of wpkg-gp first before it
> can do that and the deployment is also done through wpkg, so first time
> it calls it will still call wpkg.js and only after that the new wrapper
> script.

Theoretically you might als use slightly modified wrapper.js and rename it to
wpkg.js to execute your cmd script. Well, many ways to do this...

> I have seen it and tried it as well and doesn't work and it is also not
> in the schema in wpkg version 1.3 which is the latest stable as it seems.
>
> I have checked on the newest wpkg subversion repository and there the
> schema contains the variables definition.
> Do you use the newest version on Subversion?
> As it is not released I assume it is a beta version. Any experience with
> it how stable it works?

Well, as I am the main developer I actually do always run the latest version
from SVN. Though this reminds me to do another release soon. Latest SVN revision
is very stable for me (and also others).