[wpkg-users] Exit code Java installer

Holger Kröber kroeber at biom.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Dec 11 10:16:50 CET 2015

Hi Frank,

i recommend to use virtual machines for software deployment tests,
snapshots/checkpoints are so useful!

See my attached java package and also have a look here for the
backgrounds of the problem:
https://harryjohnston.wordpress.com/2011/02/20/installing-32-bit-software-as-system-in-windows-7-x64/

Regards,
Holger