[wpkg-users] WPKG(GP) under Windows 10 Pro (1511)

Nils Thiele it.service.kultur at uni-hamburg.de
Wed Jul 6 14:32:27 CEST 2016

Ah ok..

We dont use win10 here yet either , its the same situatuib win7pro  is
mostly used and arround 5-10 Systems are using win8.1.

Everything works great on these machines and i even tried it on win10
successfully in the past but that was over half a year ago, so something
might have changed in the recent updates for lgpos.

If no one else confirms this in the next days i will do more tests if i
have the time.

Thanks again tho!

Rergards,

Nils