[iodine-users] Iodine-Server on Ubuntu behind Router with& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; noip.com-Account

Matthias Peter Walther m_walt11 at uni-muenster.de
Tue Jun 23 20:05:02 CEST 2015

Hi Lawrence,

thanks for your reply.

No, when I dig my dns entry, I only get the line with A. But I don't
have that subdomain.

As I'm using a subdomain already, I'm not sure if this is possible:
unsername.no-ip.biz. Do I need something like iodine.username.no-ip.biz?
Or do I need to point the iodine-client to no-ip.biz?

How do I get that 2nd entry into the dns servers? Is that possible with
the free account at noip.com or do I need to go to afraid.org? Do you
pay for that, or does it work with the free account, too?

Bye
Matthias