[sheepdog-users] object cache questions

Maxim Terletskiy terletskiy at emu.ru
Wed Feb 5 11:19:39 CET 2014

We are using cache on separate devices. Root partition mounted without
"user_xattr", cache now mounted with "noatime,user_xattr". Checked once
again on another compute node. VMs still dying (qemu segfaults) if
object cache mounted with "noatime,nodiratime,user_xattr" options even
with qemu 1.7.0. Very strange.

Thank you very much for information about auto reconnect. We will update
qemu to 1.7.0 now.

What type of cache are you using(wb/wt)? Are you using ssd for object
cache in raid1/10 or as separate disks/raid0? Have you dealt with cache
device failure?

03.02.2014 18:29, Andrew J. Hobbs ?????: