[sheepdog-users] Help? Creeping Errors "no inode has ..." with 0.9.1

Thornton Prime thornton.prime at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:49:39 CET 2015

Thanks. I have been using cache -- so if that is unstable that would
explain a lot. I'm disabling cache to see how much that helps.

Attached is a dog cluster info. I have a few MB of logs ... I'll see
where I can post them to get the

I am seeing a strong correlation between snapshots and the corrupted
VDIs. All the VDIs that have missing inodes are part of a daily snapshot
schedule. All the VDIs that are not part of the snapshot schedule are
fine. All the nodes have object cache enabled.

Thanks ... I'll see if I can collect more data and reproduce the problem
more consistently.

~ thornton prime