[sheepdog-users] 答复: Help? Creeping Errors "no inode has ..." with 0.9.1

redtone kelphon at redtone.hk
Wed Jan 28 01:19:37 CET 2015

Please make sure the recycle VDI is disabled for v 0.9.1

Daily snapshot will remove the old snapshot and create a new one.

If recycle VDI is enabled, when the snapshot is removed, the assigned VDI
will be deleted. And so the data is lost.

This bug is fixed in v 0.7.1. but I am not sure in v 0.9.1.

  _____