[Sheepdog] continuing - too many open files

Piavlo piavka at cs.bgu.ac.il
Wed Feb 10 11:29:36 CET 2010

fire-srv3 ~ # collie -h
Usage: collie [OPTION] [PATH]
Sheepdog Daemon, version 8d62e63-21e125b
  -p, --port              specify the listen port number
  -f, --foreground        make the program run in the foreground
  -d, --debug             print debug messages
  -h, --help              display this help and exit
fire-srv3 ~ #

Same version on all nodes.

Thanks