[wpkg-users] Make Firefox the default browser?

Paul Griffith paulg at cs.yorku.ca
Thu Apr 20 19:36:55 CEST 2006

Sorry for the two posts, but also check here....

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=71739

and you will find a .reg file that should make the change global....

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=12075

I have not tried any of these methods, so you are on your own....

Thanks
Paul