[wpkg-users] Wpkg behaviour.

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Fri Apr 21 00:10:53 CEST 2006

sbotsford wrote:

> Suppose I install a package that makes no edits to the registry, and no
> install.  So I create a check condition that depends on a file.
> And the revision version is 1.
>
> Next Tuesday I get a new version of the program, and the file remains
> the same.

Bear in mind that you can have multiple checks for one package.

Also, it's very unlikely that you upgrade a program, and not a single
file changed.
At least the size of some file that consists the program should change.
You could use size test for that:

http://wpkg.org/index.php/File_size_test

You could also execute a command once only:

http://wpkg.org/index.php/Execute_once_/_always