[wpkg-users] No action specified

Dejan Batic dbatic at un-instraw.org
Fri Aug 10 20:24:30 CEST 2007

The same happens when I add cscript but it worked when I added /synchronize.

Thanks

Dejan Batic schrieb:
> Hi,
>

> I want to make sure that the specified PC is up to date with all the
> packages, so I typed
>
>  \\path\wpkg\wpkg.js /forceinstall

You didn't add "cscript", that's one. If you had another app connected
with .js extension (like Macromedia Dreamweaver), it would start instead
of cscript...

Although, /forceinstall is not for "making sure that the specified PC is
up to date".
It will forcibly try to install applications over existing ones, which
may work, but may also break things.

Consider using /force instead.

>  But I get the message: "No action specified".
>
> Just to make sure that the system is properly configured, I added another
> package which was properly installed when wpkg service restarted.

You need to instruct wpkg.js what to do exactly.

Like /install:some-package, or /synchronize.

http://www.eset.com

wpkg-users mailing list
wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org