[wpkg-users] WPKG is not logging to Systemlog

Alexandros Gougousoudis gougousoudis at kh-berlin.de
Thu Jun 21 10:06:07 CEST 2007

Hi,

I tried to narrow the problem, it is only after cold starting the
computer, not after rebooting. I did that yesterday a few times and
after rebooting the error never occurs. My first assumtion, that nothing
is written into the Eventviewer is wrong, there is only one entry (sorry
german, which says that there is an error, but not what error):

Ereignistyp:    Fehler
Ereignisquelle:    WSH
Ereigniskategorie:    Keine
Ereigniskennung:    1