[wpkg-users] ::. MSOFFICE 2000 .::

Ademir Lopes lopes at paranacidade.org.br
Mon May 28 20:02:01 CEST 2007

Hello everybody !!

I've been using WPKG since january with total success!!

I can do deploy of several softwares: thunderbird, firefox, broffice,
filzip, etc.

Now, I need to install MSOFFICE 2000 in all desktops.

It's easy to solve using this line below in my script:

<install cmd='msiexec /qn /i
"\\myserver\wpkg\software\msoffice2000\data1pro.msi" allusers=1
companyname="MYCOMPANY"'>

If I do this, my desktops will have MSWORD, MSEXCEL, MSPOWERPOINT,
MSACCESS and MSOUTLOOK (professional and full instalation).

But I have a problem: I must install just only MSWORD an MSEXCEL.

How can I do this using data1pro.msi ?

Thanks a lot!!!

--

*Ademir Lopes*