[wpkg-users] ::. MSOFFICE 2000 .::

Jean-Jacques Moulis jj at isy.liu.se
Tue May 29 11:34:13 CEST 2007

On Mon, 28 May 2007 15:02:01 -0300 Ademir Lopes <lopes at paranacidade.org.br> wrote:

AL> <install cmd='msiexec /qn /i
AL> "\\myserver\wpkg\software\msoffice2000\data1pro.msi" allusers=1
AL> companyname="MYCOMPANY"'>

AL> If I do this, my desktops will have MSWORD, MSEXCEL, MSPOWERPOINT,
AL> MSACCESS and MSOUTLOOK (professional and full instalation).

AL> But I have a problem: I must install just only MSWORD an MSEXCEL.

AL> How can I do this using data1pro.msi ?

You have to make a transform, download the orktools for office 2000
from the Microsoft Web-site.

Office 2000 Resource Kit Toolbox
Custom Installation Wizard Allows you to create a different Windows installer transform (MST file)
for every installation scenario you need, without altering the original Windows installer package (MSI file).

When you have taylored the MST to fill your needs use the following install

<install cmd='msiexec /qn /i
"\\myserver\wpkg\software\msoffice2000\data1pro.msi"
TRANSFORMS="\\myserver\wpkg\software\msoffice2000\mytransform.mst"

wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org