[wpkg-users] Applying registry entry to all users (HKCU)

Jon Rhoades jrhoades at svi.edu.au
Thu Nov 18 01:30:20 CET 2010

Awesome!

<install cmd='reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\wpkgEnableOutlookEncryption" /v "Version" /d "2" /t REG_SZ /f' />

<install cmd='reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\wpkgEnableOutlookEncryption" /v "StubPath" /d "reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\RPC /v "EnableRPCEncryption" /d "1" /t REG_DWORD /f"' />

Worked perfectly (just needed to add "" around the registry key due to spaces ;)). I'll update the Wiki on adding registry settings to include this technique.

Regards Jon