[wpkg-users] Hello

madalin niladam at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:05:26 CET 2011

Hello,

After i spent a few hours trying to implement the wpkg (neat tool by
the way!) i managed to get it working on a small network I'm
administering. I managed to get some of the software needed installed
but one failed miserably. The one that actually failed is OpenOffice
3.3. The thing that i observed was that openoffice33.msi was
complaining about the fact that i should use setup.exe for the install
process. I added a note to
http://wpkg.org/OpenOffice.org_3.x#OpenOffice.org_3.3 providing a
simple, yet effective solution to this issue.

Thank you for your great tool, and hopefully I'll be staying around
here for some while now.

--
Regards,
madalin