[wpkg-users] Push Install WPKG with Psexec

chiddie claudio.ghirardi at geniaware.com
Tue Dec 13 09:47:33 CET 2011

========================
Have you already tried that?

I think that the folder must exist in order to make this work.
========================

"That" works, ofc. Logs all go to a \\servername\wpkg\logs folder.

What i would like is the program to put machine logs in subfolders of the
log folder in order not to have all the machines logs in one folder, but
every machine log in a folder with the name of the machine itself. Of course
the "thing" should be automatic (something like "wpkg sees if a
\\servername\wpkg\logs\machinename exists and if exists puts the machinename
log under the corrispondant folder").

> 2. WPKG Service: is it possible to add a command that starts the service
> after installation/upgrade without having to reboot the target machine? I
> tried to add the command:
> <install cmd='net start "WPKG Service"' />  after the line<install
> cmd='msiexec /i...............>. The command succeeds (code 0) but the
> service does not start.

How is the client configured?

I don't understand the question -.-

Did you check the command line options of wpkg.js?
Hint /nonotify ;-)