[wpkg-users] Exclude a computer

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 11:45:54 CET 2011

Am 20.12.2011 16:32, schrieb Rainer Meier:
> Hi,
>
> On 20.12.2011 15:57, Bruno CHOQUET wrote:
>> I have already done. But it 's complicate because i have two profiles :
>>
>> - one profile with 29 tools for "TOTO" computer (without Foxit)
>> - one profile with 30 tools for ALL OTHER COMPUTERS
>>
>> But, when i add, change, remove a package, i must to change two
>> profiles : it's
>> not a good method for me...
>
> Why not using a profile dependency?
>
> Create a "base" profile
>
> <profile id='base'>
> <package .... />
> <!-- all your 29 packages -->
> </profile>
>
> Then create your CommonTools and CommonToolsToto profiles:
>
> <profile id='CommonTools'>
> <depends profile-id='base' />
> <package package-id='Foxit' />
> </profile>
>
> <profile id='CommonToolsToto'>
> <depends profile-id='base' />
> </profile>

If you still want to use just one single profile, but exclude one
package from one host you can use the conditions introduced with WPKG v1.3.0

<package package-id='Foxit'>
   <condition>
     <check type="logical" condition="not">
       <check type="host" condition="hostname" value="toto"/>
     </check>
   </condition>
</package>

--