[wpkg-users] Delayed sevice start

John Danks john.danks at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 18:50:29 CET 2011

WPKG Client has a few settings you might try. I haven't experimented with
logon delay, but it's there under Logon Settings / Execution mode.

In my environment we had some new PCs that were too fast and the network
wasn't ready by the time WPKG started, so it would fail. We set Misc
settings / WPKG execution on failure / Repeat count to 3 and it retries 3
times, which is long enough for the network to be ready. You could probably
set it much higher to keep it retrying for a while.