[wpkg-users] Changing root profile doesn't trigger uninstalls.

K.E.Jones at brighton.ac.uk K.E.Jones at brighton.ac.uk
Fri Oct 21 00:15:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

 Long time no see. I've just implementing some upgrades to our systems and I'm testing v1.2 at last (Woo Hoo!). It looks brilliant but I'm not sure whether the changes I've seen are due to my own setup or not. I changed the root profile for a couple of machines and although they started synchronising packages correctly for that profile, they didn't rip off the packages associated with the old profile, they seemed to ignore it instead. Has anyone done anything similar? Should I investigate further?

Keith