[wpkg-users] Changing root profile doesn't trigger uninstalls.

K.E.Jones at brighton.ac.uk K.E.Jones at brighton.ac.uk
Sat Oct 22 01:47:12 CEST 2011

Hi Rainer,

 Sorry for not interleaving this in your message but MS Outlook sucks at internet friendly protocols...

 Thanks, I will deliver debug logs if it looks like something genuinely buggy. I don't think it's more than something stupid my end. I just wanted to check if there was a "behavioural" change that I'd missed in the v1.2 upgrade before I clawed out some time to investigate.

 v1.2 certainly has some good stuff. Well done! I'll certainly be using the 32/64-bit filters. Definitely good stuff!

 Have a lovely weekend!

keith