[wpkg-users] Error 1722 installing client 1.3.14 on Win7-x64

Semián Matěj semianm at pokrok.cz
Mon Apr 16 09:42:09 CEST 2012

I think that your problem is in UAC.
In Win7 Msi files don't have "Run as Admin" option in context menu,
but you can still use another methods to exec it like that.

1. Make shortcut to cmd.exe, click on it with right button and select
runas admin, then "cd" to path where installer is and run your msiexec
command.
2. For install across network or localy use "psexec" from
Systeminternals with localhost and "-h" parameters,
eg. "psexec -h localhost msiexec /le wpkg_error.txt /i
WPKG_Client_1.3.14-x64.msi"

Hope it helps.