[wpkg-users] No root element found in 'C:/WINDOWS/system32/wpkg.xml

David Petterson david at ifm.liu.se
Mon Jan 16 08:49:12 CET 2012

After the upgrade to WPK 1.3.0 I have been getting these errors in WPKG
client logs:

2012-01-16 08:13:47, ERROR   : Error parsing xml
'C:/WINDOWS/system32/wpkg.xml': The stylesheet does not contain a
document element.  The stylesheet may be empty, or it may not be a
well-formed XML document.|
2012-01-16 08:13:47, ERROR   : No root element found in
'C:/WINDOWS/system32/wpkg.xml'.

Does that mean WPKG did not run at all or is it just a complaint?
I noticed that the sample xml-files in the new version begin and end
with eg: packages:packages instead of just "packages"

Is this critical for future use, or could I keep using just "packages"?

/David

--
David Petterson <david at ifm.liu.se>		Phone: +46(0)13-28 2617
Systems Administrator