[wpkg-users] How to execute something weekly or monthly?

ladiko at web.de ladiko at web.de
Mon Jan 23 20:40:21 CET 2012

Hello Marco,

this is not really related to my problem as the wpkg.xml is updated at
every run of wpkg. What i want is a single package that runs only once a
week or once a month while wpkg still can run several times. So it seems
like i have to place a file and check its modification date as i mentioned
in my first post.

Sorry for using TOFU post. The Android Gmail client doesn't support editing
in the quotation.

Regards Ronny

--
Sent from my mobile device.