[wpkg-users] Still WPKG users around?

Sören Svensson Soren.Svensson at degerfors.se
Thu Aug 23 09:33:44 CEST 2018

Hi,

We are also using it since a few years back.

We are using Microsoft MDT for OS/Windows deployment. Found out early that WPKG have similar object structure as the MDT database so I made a simple script connection between them. So we use the MDT GUI(or powershell) to connect the computer to applications in MDT db and then we generate the wpkg xml-files from the data and let wpkg-gp do the installs. Works great.

Regards,
Sören Svensson