[wpkg-users] Questions regarding WPKG Installer.

Veeendra Gadde veerugadde at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 17:19:32 CET 2007

Hai ,

            I am developing small website ,where planning to use WPKG for
software installation.
I will explain you the detailed description of my questions.

                         The project is about installation of softwares over
online based upon the request from the users( client systems). Here i
developed a website where users will submit the choice of softwares and rest
of the details( regarding software). After submission of software request
form, the  requested software should be installed directly on the user
system from the central server. I came across the WPKG and its functionality
,which is helpful for everyone. The questions regarding my project are 1)
Can i use WPKG for the  above requirements, (installation of software over
online(internet) based on request) ? 2) How can i invoke the .js Engine for
installation after the user submit the software request to the server ? 3)
Can i allow the users for only installation , with out any saving the .exe
files over the client systems.(because of copyright protection)

I hope ,my questions regarding the Wpkg installer are clear. I need your
help over implentation of this work. Can anybody  please help me out with
resloving the above issues.

Thanks alots,

Regards,
Veerendra