[wpkg-users] WPKG client 1.2.1 oddities.. *UPDATE* Problem Solved!

Manny manny at cse.concordia.ca
Thu Aug 7 18:19:10 CEST 2008

Ok I finally solved the problem!  With help frm you guys of course.

This is what I did:

1./ I created a batch file for each of my WPKG servers.

1./ Batch file simply runs 2 commands:

A: net use /delete * /y
B: net use N: \\share\\blah

So basically I have 2 batch files, one for each share and two XML 
configs, each that points tot eh correct batch file to 'Execute Before'.

I just tested it and it works perfectly.

Stupid problem, simple solution, hours of frustration.  I feel like a 
rookie  ;)

Thanks for all your help guys..


More information about the wpkg-users mailing list