[wpkg-users] Uninstalling thru WPKG

mikhail tan mikesalviejo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 04:33:44 CEST 2011

>2. create a new package for the old version, like tsm-4.6.3-uninstall,
>   this package checks that the software is uninstalled (maybe just
>   negate the current checks). The package for the current version must
>   depend on it, so the new version will never be installed if the old
>   one is still there.

I get your point Mr. Daniel but here is the catch

When I entered the company WPKG was put unto hold
so some of the softwares are installed manually
and one of it is TMS (correction to tsm)
version 4.6.3 is installed manually

now 4.6.4 must be installed via WPKG
the problem is i've tried many possible techniques
but none of it worked