[wpkg-users] Copy directories and files with WPKG

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Thu Jan 12 13:55:35 CET 2012

Hi,

On 12.01.2012 13:50, Stefan Pendl wrote:
> There is a bug in WSH which crashes it if there is too much output to the
> console window.

It does not "crash" but just "stall"; so the process appears frozen. And just to
answer before anybody asks. There seems to be no way to flush the buffers
properly without breaking features like command timeout. Also there is no
work-around known; it's simply WSH bug as of my understanding. And believe me
I've tried hard (for days) to work-around. So unless somebody is coming up with
some known-working WSH code the easiest way is just to make sure your commands
do not write tons of output to STDOUT.