[sheepdog-users] node recovery after reboot, virtual machines slow to boot

Philip Crotwell crotwell at seis.sc.edu
Fri Oct 3 23:40:16 CEST 2014

Hi

Possible I guess, but a virsh startup on a VM is fast when the local
sheepdog is already up and not recovering. The delay is only when the
host reboots and sheepdog goes into recovery. And the issue is not
just that the VM takes time to come up, I can't even do a "virsh list"
to see if they are coming up. Certainly odd.

thanks,
Philip